Digital Marketing Manager
We are a FinTech start-up, with a Beta product already in the market, looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager will craft and execute best of breed digital marketing & demand generation tactics that will drive impactful sales pipeline growth. This candidate has a proven track record of acquiring net new qualified leads through top of funnel channels via cross-channel orchestration, Search and Social media pots/ blogs/ search and other targets.
This Digital Marketing Manager is an execution focused team-player, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns, leveraging website, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertisings
- Market the product through digital means and measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies while planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Hands-on experience leveraging MarTech tools to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Be able to motivate, teach and mentor interns and recent graduates to excel in the field
- 5 -7 years of digital marketing, Social media marketing, Brand marketing, App marketing, Content marketing, Product marketing, Consumer marketing
- User acquisition, and demand generation to analyze and produce marketing-sourced leads and pipeline
- Experience working with B2C marketing, preferably with SaaS
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong background in SEO, analytics and conversion rate optimization required
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced / start-up environment
- Solid understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaign strategy & execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- BA/BS or 4-year degree, or equivalent experience
We are a start-up Fintech company with a Beta product in the market. This position is currently non-paid, however we offer a generous option package.