We are a FinTech start-up, with a Product already in the market. We are currently looking for a Financial Writer. Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Ziggurat we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team and create quality material in volume. If you are looking to bring your writing talent and skills to a company that has a global financial presence, we want to hear from you!
As a Financial Writer, you will work to educate our employees, clients and investors by constructing educational and engaging articles to be published for both internal and external audiences. You will work with our other staff and management to research and write compelling,actionable, fast-reading material sharing our company’s unconventional approach to market analysis and investing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with management and thought leaders to ideate, create and hone financial industry and investment focused articles
- Use your writing skills and experience to communicate on a wide array of financial and economic topics
- Assist in high-volume output to be used for internal and external educational purposes
- Research unfamiliar financial topics leveraging online and firm resources
- Analyze financial media to identify trending topics
Job Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications
- 3+ years of writing experience
- 1+ years of financial writing experience
- Experience writing opinion editorials and blogs preferred
- Demonstrated ability to edit for clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines with few revisions needed
- Attention to detail and love of the English language
- Experience communicating complicated topics in simple, non-academic, interesting terms
This position is currently non-paid, however we offer a generous option package. In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individualwill join us in our Bay Area office when it is safe to do so.