(Senior or Mid-level)
We are seeking a Frontend Developer who is passionate for great software and motivated to make a huge impact on our web development. We are excited about candidates who are creative, innovative and enjoy working through problems which ultimately results in solid software designs that are tailored completely for our users. To be a successful member of this team you must prioritize quality and be driven by a self-motivation to succeed.
- Building web-based user interfaces and cloud services for subscription management and purchasing.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Working in cross-functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for customers.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching the latest industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- 1 + years of experience building responsive Single Page Web Applications
- Solid experience in Node.js
- Advocate, advise and implement - user-centered design, mobile first methodology, progressive enhancement, and graceful degradation, accessibility, SEO, responsive design, and website performance
- Passion for building pixel-perfect applications to delight our UX designers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate successfully with both local and remote coworkers
- Experience writing unit tests
- Good understanding of design principles to build a scalable application
- Proficiency with Chrome and/or other browser Developer Tools
- Proficiency with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Process
- Applicants for employment must possess the U.S. work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status