We are a FinTech start-up, with a Product already in the market. We are currently looking for a Product Manager. Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Ziggurat we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
The Product Manager is experienced in product documentation, solutions and customer satisfaction with a desire to work with digital products. Core responsibilities include managing the delivery of product components driving a best-in-class technology platform.
- Manage the delivery of product component capabilities driving a best-in-class technologyplatform
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups to design innovative product solutions
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, manage the delivery of product initiatives through the product pipeline
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and advocate solutions for their improvement
- Write crisp and concise product documentation
- Write technical specs, user statements, and work with your technical stakeholders to prioritize and implement the feature
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to all stakeholders in an approachable and easily digestible manner
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience
- STEM or business degree
- Prior experience in a product management role (technology platforms highly preferred)
- Proficiency in tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, JIRA)
- SQL proficiency required
- Experience writing proposals and case studies
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Prior experience in a software engineering, data engineering, or data science role is a strong plus
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Be able to motivate, teach and mentor interns and recent graduates to excel in the field
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced / start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
This position is currently non-paid, however we offer a generous option package. In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individualwill join us in our Bay Area office when it is safe to do so.